EGGO Space offers a wide range of services and expertise including testing of EEE components, Industrial Screen-printing&Recycling of contaminated substances.
EGGO Test House benefits from a vast experience in testing electrical mechanical and life properties of electronic components as well as hzbrid integrated circuits and their applications.
The main range of Test Laboratorys activities consists of climatic, mechanical and Life time testing of components, parts and materials as well as interpretation and processing of results and defect analyses for electrical engineering and related industries. These tests serve customers from various industries including electrical, automotive and aerospace.
The organization and Test Laboratory procedures comply with the provisions of the European Standard CSN ISO/IEC 17 025. The Test Laboratory was awarded t statute of a certified subcontractor for Electrotechnical Testing Institute, Prague.
One of the main activities of EGGO Test House is to provide support services in development or qualification for space devices or components as defined in fields of activity of the Czech National Space Plan, chapter 5.5Devices and Components and Flight Hardware.
EGGO became a member of the Czech Space Alliance at the start of 2011.
Competences and capabilities
- Reliability testing
- Failure analysis
- Temperature/ humidity stress
- Mechanical stress, solderability
- Non-linearity measurements
- Corrosion test
- Evaluation testing of passive components (Supercapacitors, Tantalum capacitors, Resistors, Relays) as per ESCC standards (ESCC 2263000)
- Designing and manufacturing of electronic devices for special purpose machinery and test measuring equipment.
Major Space Projects & References
- Reliability Testing of AVX low ESR Tantalum capacitors types TPS and T PM for AVX/CNES project
- Contract no: 400010504/10/NL/PA- Low ESR Tantalum Capacitor Evaluation and Qualification Contractor: AVX Corporation- Tantalum division, Subcontractor: EGGO Space s.r.o- responsible for the Evaluation of Tantalum Capacitors phase
- Contract no: 4000103977/11/NL/Cbi- Development of Test Facility Dedicated to Passives Components ( The project was selected under the CZ industry incentive scheme by ESA8CZ government). Contractor: EGGO Space s.r.o.
- Contract No. 4000105661/12/NL/NR ARTES 5.1 Evaluation of Supercapacitors and Impacts at system level. Contractor: EGGO Space s.r.o.
- Contract No. 4000111435/14/NL/WE High Density Connector Suitability for Space Application ARTES 5.1. Contractor: EGGO Space s.r.o.
Space Related Equipment, Labs & Certificates
- Testhouse with large portfolio of the Test equipment including: Thermal chambers, Vibration apparatus, mechanical shock apparatus. etc.
- ISO 9001:009
- ISO 14001:2005