UNITES Systems a.s. is a private company located in the Czech Republic with more than 30 years of experience in development and production of dedicated test and measurement systems – ATE solutions for semiconductor devices and FCT/ICT platform for assembled PCB testing (PCBA). Currently (September 2022), we have 70 employees.
Competences and capabilities
UNITES has developed mixed-signal tester – UNIMET 2020 (formerly known as SZ M3000 or UNIMET 3000) which is widely used in Space sector for component qualification and characterization of semiconductors.
- Mixed-signal laboratory testers for component qualification / incoming inspection
- Production testers for discrete semiconductors (MOSFETs, IGBTs, Diodes, Power Modules)
- Testers for new semiconductor technologioes (GaN, SiC)
Major Space Projects & References
- Testers in EEE labs: Airbus, ESA, Boeing
- Testers in characterization labs: General Dynamics, ISRO, Dassault, Diehl, Thales
Space Related Equipment, Labs & Certificates
- ISO 9001
- UNIMET 2020 and M3000 testers, various DMMs like Keysight 34465A, PicoScope 6000 Series, Spectrum Analyzers, etc.