In the Space sector, Atos Czech Republic has proven competence in providing EGSE systems and Ground-Support related software. Globally, Atos is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa €12 billion and about 100,000 employees in 73 countries. Serving a global client base across Manufacturing, Retail & Transportation; Space, Public Sector & Health; Financial Services; Telco, Media & Utilities business sectors.
Competences and capabilities
Building on a successful history of projects since 1998, our space related activities include the development of software and hardware solutions for the European Space Agency (ESA) and leading satellite operators.
We offer expertise in EGSE: Power, Instrument SCOE, or various custom designed SCOES (e.g. Launcher navigation system test SCOE).
For Mission Control S/W, our team has experience with EGS-CC or with SCOS-2000 based systems, as well as Ground Station S/W.
A related team works on turnkey solutions for Satellite signal monitoring and interference location.
- Mission Control System & Ground Station Software
- Electrical Ground Support Equipment
- Products for EGSE / SCOE: resistor sensor simulator
- Satellite Monitoring & Geolocation Systems
Major Space Projects & References
In the past we have delivered projects such as:
- ESA/ESOC: Ground Support / MCS Software
- EGSE systems, e.g. Power SCOEs for EUCLID and NEO-Sat, Umbilical systems.
- Specialized SCOEs: Ultra-Stable-Oscillator SCOE for Galileo 2nd Generation, Navigation Module Test SCOE for the VEGA-C launcher
Among our customers we can count e.g.:
- Thales Alenia Space