VZLU is the national centre for research, development, innovations, and testing for the aerospace industry. Our mission is to create knowledge and solutions in the advanced technology area and contribute to the development of the knowledge and competitiveness of the aviation and space industry.
We are participating in a wide range of scientific, research, and development tasks in national and international projects (ESA), and we are developing and integrating satellites and satellite systems. Our unique technical infrastructure allows us to perform complex development tests that are necessary for the successful qualification of satellite technology for orbital use.
Thanks to our experience with the VZLUSAT satellite missions, we can arrange for all necessary steps to launch and operate satellites throughout their mission. Our team can ensure a complete mission from the conceptual design over analysis, frequency band coordination, development, and satellite operation until its termination.
CAPABILITIES, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES:
- AMBIC: small satellite mission for state user
- QUVIK: small satellite mission with a scientific case
- VZLUSAT-2: CubeSat project
- CS-ACS: small satellite attitude control system
- SLAVIA: scientific mission, subcontractor for satellite bus
- CubeSat deployer: development of the standard CubeSat deployer
- GRB ALPHA: cubesat, sw and structure development
- ARIANE 6
Director of Aviation Space
Represented at IAC by:
Michal Kubík & Robert Šošovička