The Central Europe Space Industry Day & Brokerage addresses companies, research institutions and other stakeholders searching for sound collaboration and potential market opportunities.
The plenary conference part of the event in the morning will be dedicated to introductions of main stakeholders and to the strategic outlook. All interested participants will also have the opportunity to meet during pre-scheduled bilateral B2B meetings in the afternoon. Participants will have the possibility to present their company/institution and discuss with potential partners and customers, based on common interests. A dedicated B2B platform will support participants in the planning of their attendance in order to maximize the impact of this event. Meetings will take place in a dedicated area and will be arranged in advance by means of this website/app. Take advantage of ESA PECS/NMS staff and national delegations that will be at your service to quickly dispatch you to potential partners that you may find useful, because both ESA and your delegation knows you well. Complementarily, the foreign delegations knows their industry and may also provide you with valuable tips on site.
Up to now, space companies of our four countries tried desperately to break in the established supply chains of the “Old Member States of ESA” in the Western Europe – completely ignoring their central European neighbours. This event is novel in the attempt to bring together CZ, HU, PL, SK companies with aim to build products together and bid as central European consortiums to LSIs with larger subsystems and stronger negotiating power.
- Aerospace industry collaborations
- Horizon Europe funding opportunities
- Collaboration with ESA
- find & meet your next technology partner/end user through targeted and brief (20 minutes) meetings;
- promote your research results, technologies and know-how fostering effective networking between industrial/research partners that are closer to you;
- find out and discuss with thou that understand your issues about institutional and commercial market trends and innovations, with a focus on ESA programs, the European Space Strategy and the forthcoming opportunities launched through the Horizon Europe R&D programs;
- above all, position yourself better vis-à-vis the “old” Europe.
Registration and more information: https://central-europe-space-industry-day.b2match.io/
What did the Czech Space Industry day look like in 2019?